Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Halloween Mixed Media Junk Journal **Tattered Angels & Canvas Corp & 7 Gypsies & Brutus Monroe & Rinea & Eyelet Outlet & Beacon**


I love to make these fun little mixed media mini junk journals filled with layers of items from around my craft room.  This one is all about Halloween.  I used up some old charms I have had forever, papers, mists, stamps, and so much more.  It really gets my creative juices going and it is fun to turn the page and great to create something brand new!!  I even left space to journal or add pictures!!


Here is a video tutorial on how I constructed the book and added in all the colors with mists on each page - the bones of the book have you.  When it was done it looked like a little briefcase!



Here is what one of the pages looked like before I added in all the embellishments.


I then let it all dry and added in some fun to each page with gems, stamps, ephemera, cards, mists, printed canvas, and so much more!!  Check out the video here!



Here are some up close pictures of some of the pages.




Supplies Used
Book Covers - 7 Gypsies
Folders/Ephemera - 7 Gypsies
Flute - Canvas Corp
Canvas - Canvas Corp
Burlap - Canvas Corp
Papers - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Ivory Folder - Canvas Corp
Black Bag - Canvas Corp
Envelope - Canvas Corp
Mini Clothespin - Canvas Corp
Mists & Paints - Tattered Angels
Foil Paper - Rinea
Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet
Brads - Eyelet Outlet
Gems/Pearls - Eyelet Outlet
Stamps & Ink - Brutus Monroe
Buttons
Texture papers
Charms
Paper Towels
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...