Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Autumn Home Tour - Decor Tips

I got a chance to visit my mother's house and do a home tour of her fall and autumn decor.  She loves to decorate her house up (nothing like me, I am a minimalist) so I took advantage of this time to show you some of her tips and idea to decorate for the fall season.


Here is the full video home tour with all her fun ideas - mostly use the fall colors to your advantage.  It does not have to be a ton, but little bits and pieces here and there make a big impact.


Here some some up close shots of her decorating ideas.



In the video are a couple of fun projects I have made and gave to her.  Here are the links and pictures to these projects.



Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...