Thursday, June 9, 2016

Boho Flower Wreath Crown **Beacon**

I picked up this cute little wreath at the dollar store not really sure what I was going to do with it and my daughter popped it on her head like a crown and in that moment I knew we had to make it into a flower crown for her.






She helped me pick out the flowers and ribbons, and while I was making this for her she kept putting the flowers in my hair, hehe.  Here is a video tutorial on how I made this cute floral wreath crown.


There are so many uses for a crown like this.  Here are a few ideas I had:

Playing dress up
Flower Girl in a wedding
Renaissance Fairs
Halloween Costume




It even looks pretty just hanging on a wall for decoration!!

Supplies Used
Wreath - Dollar Tree
Flowers - Prima & Petaloo
Ribbons - May Arts
Glue - Beacon

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...