Monday, July 13, 2015

Create July Issue - LIVE!!

I am always in awe over the amazing projects that this magazine has, and it does not not hurt that I have ton in there as well!!  Over 275 pages stuffed full of ideas, inspiration, sketches, and tutorials for cards, layouts, tags, and off the page projects as well and the best part is it is FREE!!  Below is one of the projects I made for this issue, along with many others!!


Here is direct access to this wonderful magazine!!




Here is the list of the project I have in this issue.
Cute Little Man Layout  - Pg 22
All Awesome Boy Layout - Pg 68
Beat the Heat Layout - Pg 144
Enjoy Card - Pg 184
Purple Tag - Pg  188
Elegant Tissue Box - Pg 204
Live Love Lake Layout - Pg 226
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...