Monday, September 22, 2014

Foxy Card **Birds of a Feather Kit**

My kids teachers have all been so wonderful that I wanted to send out a little thank you to each of them, so I created this little fox thank you card to give to my eldest son's teacher.


I just love this little fox, he is just too cute!!  I used the wonderful September kit from Birds of a Feather Kits filled with so many cute little bits!!  Come back Tuesday Sept 23rd to see how I create 3 other cards super fast like this, but with a twist!!


September 2014 Kit-september kit teresa collins prima winthrop geo tagspaste gold words stickers pebble special
September Birds of a Feather Kit
Supplies used
Cardstock - Bazzill - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Patterned Paper - Teresa Collins - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Wood - Teressa Collins - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Glitter Paste - Bo Bunny - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Stamp - Stampin' up
Ink - Prima
Twine - May Arts
Staples
Adhesive - Scotch & Beacon

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...