Saturday, August 30, 2014

Greatest Life **Birds of a Feather**


The smiles on our faces says it all - Joy, Laughter, Love, Fun!!  I rarely get pictures of myself with the kids, as I am usually the one taking the pictures, but my friend took some pictures of us this past February and caught me playing and tickling Catherine as we were walking from one venue to for a chance in background.  I just love that smile of hers, so carefree and happy!! 



I just love this August kit from Birds of A Feather, it is just beautiful.  I could work with this kit over and over and still not get bored with it.  I added extra doilies to the top and left corner with a mask and gesso and mimicked the idea of the words in the other doily by cutting them out of one of the cards papers.


Here I took the wonderful chalk pencil and made the came dotted outline on the chalkboard flowers as the leaves on the other set of flower in the kit.  I also layered in lots of those wonderful jewels from the kit under the nest of flowers below the picture.


August 2014 Kit-August Kaisercraft sparkle bling glitter rhinestones Marion Smith Hazel sequins dots mesh chalk pencil
Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Aug-14 Extra Patterned Paper-kaisercraft Kaleidoscope paper august extra
Birds of a Feather Aug kit Extra PP
Aug-14 Extra Embellishments 1-crystal bling august prima chalkboard mesh glitter ribbon
Birds of a Feather Aug Kit Extra Emb 1

Catherine loves to be tickled, and it is part of our regular day for the tickle mommy to come out.  That my friend caught this fun little episode on film touches my heart, as it really is such a pure happy moment.  The best moments are those that you do not plan, they just happen!!

Cardstock - Core'dinations - Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Patterned Paper -  Kaisercraft - Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Chalkboard Tags - My Mine's Eye -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Glitter Dots - KI Memories -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Jewels - Mon Ami Gabby -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Green Trim - Mon Ami Gabby -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Flowers - Prima -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Chalk Pencil - General's Pencils -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Sequins - Hazel & Ruby -  Birds of a Feather Aug Kit
Resin - Prima
Doily sticker - Prima
Mask - Prima
Gesso - Prima
Ink - Prima
Adhesive - Scotch
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout, adorable picture and wonderful accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic layout I love all the dimension and wow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...