Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thank you **Memory Maze Chipboard**

The day after my daughter Catherine was born (8/21/12) we had a photographer come to the hospital to take pictures.  My husband was about to be deployed and I wanted some pictures of him and our new daughter before he left.  In most of them I looked like a zombie, but this one turned out pretty good.  She is just over 24 hours old in this picture.  I am just so thankful for Catherine to be in our lives, hence the title of "Thank You".


 I centered the picture in the middle and used purple as the main color, with accents of grey, black, and white.  I love to use clusters in my layouts, small or large I just love to do them!!  I use all sorts of embellishments in my clusters, so chipboard is just one more of those wonderful things I love to add.


I cut the vintage pram apart and used the wheels and handle in my layout, you can see them tucked in both of the clusters in the pictures below.


I used the MM chipboard word "Thank You" in the larger cluster as the main title for the page.  I pressed all the chipboard pieces on this page into Black Soot Distress Inks and then sprayed with water and rubbed it in with my finger.  I then took two different grey gelato colors and rubbed them into the chipboard to give them a grey metallic look.  In this larger cluster you can see the handle and one of the pram wheels.

 In the smaller cluster you can see the other pram wheel tucked under the matted picture.  Have fun with your chipboard, cut it up, use parts, and play with it!!

"Thank You" - C0010
Vintage Pram - S0530

Supplies Used
Cardstock - American Crafts
Patterend Paper - Fabscraps
Flowers - Prima, Recollections, and Petaloo
Bling - Prima
Chipboard - Memory Maze
Stickers - Momenta
Paint/Mist/Ink - Ranger and Tattered Angels
Punch - EK
Brad - Other
Stamp - K and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...