Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family ***Momenta, SiT, and SWV***

This Christmas the Reed family all met in Atlanta.  We spent 4 days with the grandkids, grandparents, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts, and spouses all in one house.  It was a blast, it was packed, and it was fun!!  On Christmas Eve we had a professional photographer take pictures of the families together and separate.  This is our family.


I made this layout with the March sketch from Scrap with V, so head on over and play along and while you are at it you can use the same sketch or a different once of your choice for the open sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.


This is also my first layout for Momenta.  I love their stickers, they have such a good "stick" to them plus they are sturdy.
Momenta Products used
12" x 12" TREATED METALLIC OPEN STOCK PAPER (PA-1408)
12" x 12" DIECUT PAD (PA-2395)
PUFFY FLOURISH STICKERS (ST-2962)
PUFFY TITLE STICKER (ST-2477)
Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

11 comments:

  1. Erin, this is so wonderful! I love how you used the family sticker and added in all the flourishes! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really beautiful, Erin!! I love the color combo you used, it looks so elegant!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! Love the cluster of flourishes and flowers around your family title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout and a beautiful family , I love red and silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout, I love how you used the silver paper, I have some and you gave me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout, I love how you used the silver paper, I have some and you gave me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Nanne! love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job of layering and following the sketch! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOnderful job! I thought you distressed that paper yourself! I love the way your layout turned out! Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...