Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy Container ***Prairie Fairy Fridays***

I was asked to be a GDT for Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge blog this week, and I am so excited!  The theme is holly jolly Christmas, but no red or green.  Wow, try and do anything with no red or green in it for Christmas, that was a challenge, but I think I pulled it off!!


I got to use this super cute image from Prairie Fairy Friday.  I used map pencils to color in the snowman's hat, bird, nose, arms, and buttons (with no red or green).  I then used white glitter (off brand) and painted in the snow and snowman's body (but maybe with a pink hat it is a snow-woman, lol), just to give it the feel of glistening snow in the sunshine.


I am giving this fun little candy container (or cookies if you so wish) to my son's kindergarten teacher.  She has been so helpful with everything, it is the least I can do.

I hope you can pop over and play in the challenge at Prairie Fairy Friday!!

Challenges:

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

3 comments:

  1. Succh a lovely creation, beautiful colouring of your snowwoman (?) Thank you for being our GDT for 'Holly Jolly Christmas' challenge at FFF.
    Have a great weekend.
    xx,Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable gift for a very lucky teacher! Love that cute little snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...